1) If a passenger travels with up to 25kg weight of luggage (maximum 2 items per passenger), no fee is charged.(DL 9/2015 de 15 Janeiro, Art. 12º).
2) The transportation of luggage considered irregular due to its size, shape or odd characteristics is not allowed. E.g.: luggage that cannot be fitted in the baggage compartment; luggage compromising the safety of the vehicle.(DL 9/2015 de 15 Janeiro).
3) It is strictly forbidden to transport or dispatch any kind of firearms or other types of armament or ammunition.
4) In the vehicle, passengers are only allowed to carry small bags with them. These bags have to to fit in the upper compartments and mustn't be a threat to the remaining passengers. (Art 16 nº 2 do Dec. Lei 399-F/84 de 28 de Dezembro).
5) In the vehicle, passengers are only allowed to carry small bags with them. These bags have to to fit in the upper compartments and mustn't be a threat to the remaining passengers. (DL 9/2015 de 15 Janeiro, Art. 11º, alíneas 1 e 7).
6) The transportation of bicycles, scooters and surfboards implies an increase in the ticket price. Transport is only allowed through prior purchase, exclusively online, and payment of the aforementioned fee. Given the limited space available, a total of four units, between bicycles and surfboards, are allowed per vehicle. These must be in an appropriate travel condition without causing damage to other luggage or bags, and it is mandatory to dismount the front wheel, placing it on the frame and with the respective set packed in a box or bag prepared for transportation. If there is no space for more bicycles in the chosen time slot, the bicycle trip selection cell will not be available. After purchasing the ticket, passengers must present themselves for boarding, with their bicycle/surfboard, at least 15 minutes before departure. Other special luggages: the same prices and conditions will apply to all those equipments and accessories for sports and/or leisure similar to those described above and which, due to their dimensions and/or characteristics, must be transported in the hold of the bus. This baggage must be in a condition to travel without causing damage to other baggage or packages, and it must be packed for transport.
7) Documents, money and valuables such as computers, mobile phones, cameras, tablets or other similar objects must accompany the passenger in the passenger compartment of the vehicle, respecting the size/weight limits inherent to hand luggage. The responsibility for these objects lies entirely with their owners. Rede Expressos declines responsibility, direct or indirect, for damages related to items that you must not include in your luggage, such as fragile or perishable items (e.g. food, drink), valuable (e.g. money, jewellery, precious metals, computers, personal electronic devices, valuable documents, passports and other identification documents).
The maximum weight defined for the volumes to be dispatched by the Rodomail service (package) is 25kg per volume.
1) The passenger may carry 25 kg of luggage for free on international lines, divided into a maximum of two bags/baggages (💼💼). If a payment for excess weight is demanded, a receipt will be handed to you. Regarding lost or damaged baggage, it is mandatory to proceed with an official claim immediately upon arrival, showing the ticket and the receipt, when applicable.
2) Documents and high valued items such as jewellery, computers, mobile phones, cameras or the like need to travel with the passenger at all times inside the vehicle, under his direct responsibility. Passengers also need to pay the same attention to fragile or perishable articles.
3) The company is not responsible for any damage or loss due to non-compliance with the previously mentioned point.
4) It is not allowed to carry - in personal baggage or by parcel service- firearms or any other type of weaponry.