Terms and Conditions
1) The transport ticket is valid for the day and hour of travel written on it.
2) Children from 4 years old up and less than 13 years old, may travel with a Child (half) ticket fare (art. 151st of RTA).
3) Children under 4 years old, if accompanied by an adult and if they don't occupy a seat, may travel for free (art. 150 of RTA).
4) Transport of Unaccompanied Minors (service suspended indefinitely): We provide a service of Transport of Unaccompanied Minors in the services of Mundial Turismo. In this service, the child is handed over to the Cabin Attendant or, in his absence, to the Driver; with this service, it will guarantee your follow-up until the destination and consequent delivery to the designated responsible. This is an exclusive MT - Mundial Turismo service.
5) Through the Contact Center Service, +351217524524, ticket sales are provided for the same day or later days. The customer only has 30 minutes to make the respective payment, according to the indication received via SMS or Email. After this period has expired, the reserved seat will be automatically canceled and the MB payment reference will expire.
6) Online purchases made through our website (www.rede-expressos.pt) or through our mobile app myRNE, allow you to present the e-tickets on your mobile devices in digital format [Tablet, Smartphone or laptop] is accepted to board the vehicles of Rede Expressos, MundialTurismo, Citiexpress, Renex and Rodonorte.
7) When you purchase your ticket by telephone through our Contact Center +351 21 75 24 524, you will receive it by SMS, which you will need to present to the Driver upon boarding. Please keep your mobile phone with you till the end of your journey, as it carries your valid ticket.
8) Two way discount tickets (return tickets - youths up to 29 years old, army forces and senior citizens) will have their price calculated regarding the lower discount available, when bought to two different discount rates. Discounts cannot be accumulated.
9) If you have bought a discount ticket, please bring along the document (ID, Passport, RFlex Card or any relevant document) that enables you to hold that specific ticket.
10) The RFlex discount is applied exclusively to services operated by Rede Expressos, Renex, Citiexpress and Rodonorte. Services that connect with other operating companies will not have the application of RFlex discount.
11) If there are active promotions, the promotional seats are specific and are predefined in the vehicle diagram, with customers subject to their availability.
12) No RFlex discounts are applied to the sale of tickets on board vehicles.
13) Discounts are not accumulated on transportation tickets on Rede Expressos, Mundial Turismo, Citiexpress, Renex and Rodonorte services.
14) On the calculated normal price, a tariff range with variable discounts (subject to rounding to multiples of € 0.10) will be applied based on seasonality, segmentation, occupation, anticipation, Origin / Destination, Schedule, Purchase Frequency and Sales channel.
15) The presentation of the ticket is mandatory in the act of complaint.
16) No reimbursements will be made due to temporary unavailability of one or more sales channels.
17) The Company reserves the right to modify the seat assigned to the passenger, if the operating conditions so require.
18) Rede Expressos reserves the right to change or suppress types of tariffs or discounts practiced, provided they are duly communicated in Conditions of Use.
19) Under Portuguese Law, a partial ticket refund of 50% may be requested by the customer at least 3 hours prior to the departure time shown on your ticket. This must be done at the ticket office of the departing station or by email to email@example.com if the ticket was bought online.
20) Passengers who have purchased a ticket for a suppressed service may be reimbursed in full or revalidated at no cost.
21) In cases of suppression of services, revalidation without costs must be requested as early as possible, through the physical ticket offices where tickets were purchased, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the website form by selecting the subject 'Revalidation Request'.
22) If you want a full refund of the ticket price for a suppressed service, you must request it at the ticket office where you purchased the ticket for the trip. If the ticket was purchased through online channels, send an email to email@example.com.
23) Revalidated transport tickets are not subject to cancellation or refund.
24) If you do not receive your e-ticket, you must contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org describing what happened, indicating your reservation number or the data that were requested during the purchase, namely: name, identification document number, email address used in the purchase, origin / destination of the trip.
25) The arrangement of seats during online purchase is intended to serve as a reference for the choice of seat, and may not correspond exactly to the arrangement of seats in the travel vehicle. To change your seat, choose the seat reserved for you and then click on a free seat.
26) The minimum fare practiced on Rede Expressos is 5 EUR. No tariff plan will have transport tickets with values sold below this tariff.
27) Data communication via digital channels is not guaranteed to be error-free nor can it be permanently accessible. It is not possible to develop and maintain infallible software and hardware systems that exclude all the unpredictable factors that may occur in conjunction with internet support, whether those factors are the company's direct or indirect responsibility. As such, Rede Expressos cannot take any guarantee for the constant availability of its website / application and other computer systems that support them. This means that the constant availability of online purchases cannot be guaranteed. Thus, there will be no refund of differences in value or price matching at a discount if, due to technical problems, the sales system becomes unavailable, totally or partially, at a certain point in time (eg, ticket sales promotional items, RFlex or other discounted tickets).
28) The commercial conditions, discounts and tariff ranges in force are those communicated at www.rede-expressos.pt. The information contained in this channel prevails over any other communication channels.
International Lines - Liability.
1) Carrier liability falls upon the company which actually performs the service. The Carrier shall not be responsible for any noncompliance not directly attributable thereto, nor for any events resulting from unforeseen circumstances, force majeure, or due compliance with legal or administrative requirements. Likewise, it shall not be liable for losses related to its services and connections with other Carriers, whether of its own or others. On international lines, any liability which may arise shall pertain to the company providing the transportation, in accordance with the laws and courts of their country, and it is the sole responsibility of the Traveller to be equipped with the necessary documents for border crossing and completion of the trip. Regarding passengers on the transport services whose point of boarding or unboarding is located in the territory of a Member State of the European Union, depending on the distance of the journey to be made, the Passenger Rights that can be consulted in Regulation 181/2011 are applicable.
2) Regarding passengers on the transport services whose point of boarding or unboarding is located in the territory of a Member State of the European Union, depending on the distance of the journey to be made, the Passenger Rights that can be consulted in Regulation 181/2011 are applicable.
3) Tickets acquired online are personal. To use them, it is necessary to verify the ID Card or Passport of the Traveller and that the information contained therein matches that shown on the ticket.
4) The transport company may change the seat originally allocated to customer if the transport conditions demand such change is necessary.
5) The transport ticket is valid for the day and hour of travel written on it. Keep your ticket throughout the entirety of your journey.
6) On international service, the passenger must arrive at least 30 minutes before departure at the departure point. Likewise, in an international service, minors under 16 years of age must travel accompanied by a legally authorized adult. Young people aged between 16 and 18 need a passport and police authorization to travel.
7) Online systems and transmission of data through the Internet are not exempt of errors/technical issues, nor can such systems be permanently accessible. It is not possible to develop and maintain infallible software and hardware systems able to prevent all unpredictable factors that may occur in conjunction with internet communication, whether these factors are of direct or indirect responsibility regarding our brands. As such, Rede Expressos cannot assure or guarantee the constant availability of our site / mobile application and any other systems that support them. This means that a constant availability of online booking cannot be guaranteed. Hence, there will be no refunds or hypothetical discount price matches in the event of technical problems or if the online or offline sales system become unavailable at a given moment in time.