Terms and Conditions
Offer Updates - adaptation to a State of Emergency or calamity decreed by the Government.
Rede Expressos has been following the evolution of the situation in the country, having as technical support the recommendations of the DGS and the determinations of the Government. The evolution of the current situation with the enactment of a State of Emergency and/or Calamity decreed and the respective circulation limitation leads us to review and update the offer of services as necessary, keeping our network active in order to maintain the essential role of supporting mobility in Portugal. All passengers who have purchased a ticket for a suppressed service may be reimbursed or revalidated at no cost.
The evolution of the current situation leads us to update the service offer gradually, so that we can connect more and more cities and thus allow mobility in Portugal.
Rede Expressos has implemented several measures in order to boost awareness, enhance prevention and hopefully, help containing the outbreak:
1) Training of employees to ease the adoption of preventive behaviors;
2) Mandatory use of protective masks in stations and vehicles by both passengers and drivers;
3) Strong reinforcement of hygiene measures, cleaning and disinfection of both terminals and vehicles used in the operation;
4) In compliance with the Resolution of the Council of Ministers No. 70-B/2021 of June 14, 2021, Rede Expressos operates at full capacity.
5) Drivers will visually validate tickets, not picking them up.
6) Drivers will visually validate e-tickets without touching customers' mobile devices.
7) Customer Care Office in Lisboa Sete Rios will operate under preemptive measures, providing minimum services in order to contain the potential for contagion, for the benefit of all, customers and employees. Please use digital contact channels whenever possible.
Rede Expressos recommends, in accordance with recommendations of the DGS, that customers take preventive measures so that everyone can travel with serenity:
When sneezing or coughing, cover your nose and mouth with your arm folded or with a tissue that should be placed in the trash immediately after;
Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or use alcohol-based solution;
Avoid contact with other people if you have a suspicion of being ill.
You can check here more information about COVID-19.